Friday, May 11, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by Girlfiend, the only one who tags me (this is the second time), and possibly the only one who reads my blog.

So I have to write eight things that you might not know about me. Here is the intriguing list:

1. I have high expectations for my birthday each year and am usually sad at some point during the day.
2. I watch Oprah regularly even though I used to denounce TV.
3. I like to cook, but usually don't use recipes. I like to throw together a meal from whatever ingredients are in my kitchen at the time.
4. I don't mop my kitchen floor nearly as often as I should, especially with a 13-month old baby crawling around.
5. I am a pretty slow reader, probably because I read every word on the page. That is the main reason I didn't score well on my SATs in high school.
6. I absolutely hate football, and I have been working on being better about Mr. Doodlebug's obsession with it, especially the Eagles.
7. On most nights I prefer to wash the dishes and clean the kitchen than give baby Doodle a bath. After the whole day with him, I figure Mr. Doodlebug can have a chance at some quality time.
8. I'm a pescatarian, meaning I'm a vegetarian who eats seafood. I used to be a full-on vegetarian but wasn't getting enough protein so now I eat fish too.

I'm not going to tag anyone because the people I would have tagged are mainly the same people Girlfiend tagged. You're welcome.

1 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger Mrs. B said...

I read your blog too:) I don't know what being tagged is, but I don't think I want to be tagged!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home